Threading is an exceptionally quick, convenient and natural way to remove facial hair. The treatment uses a cotton thread which is twisted together to remove hairs from their roots. The technique allows for a more precise definition and shaping of the eyebrows. Although the eyebrows are the most popular facial area to have threaded, we offer full facial hair removal, including upper lip, chin, cheeks and forehead in our comfortable, private treatment room.
How threading compares to other hair removal treatments:
• Quicker than tweezing and better plucking precision
• Longer lasting (4-8 weeks)
• Less painful than waxing
• No harmful chemicals or hot wax involved
• The top layer of skin is not removed or damaged
• Precise shaping with a more natural line to the finished eyebrow
• Threading removes large areas of facial hair quickly and effectively without damaging the skin or causing irritation
• Threading has the advantage of removing the fine hair that simply eludes tweezers, providing a flawless skin base for make-up
Lash lift is the revolutionary lash treatment that creates masses of length, volume and lift with your own natural lashes. No mascara. No extensions. No maintenance.
It is a great alternative to lash extensions and the perfect way to enhance what you already have, whether your lashes are long, short, thick or stubborn. This treatment will create the look of longer, fuller lashes that make your eyes appear more open and youthful as well as saving time in your morning routine. So, if you are looking for a long-lasting, low maintenance, natural looking eyelash enhancement, why not try out a lash lift which also a includes a free lash tint!
Brow Lamination works like a hair straightening treatment. It calms the hair so you can brush your brow hairs to your desired shape to make them appear fuller by brushing up or smoother by sweeping to the side.
Depending on your brow concerns, the process which is like when you perm hair, can give dramatic results in a non-invasive way. Unruly, coarse brows can be straightened and smoothed, thinning brows can be lifted to appear thicker and gaps can be hidden. The results mean a new brow shape can be completely manipulated. And yes, even the infamous big fluffy brow is a possibility!